Well this wasn’t what we expected when we opened our studio 4 years ago to have to close the doors during Government restrictions. We have always loved working from our studio but throughout all the recent changes we’ve also found a love for the outdoor training forum and online via Zoom! So welcome, we are so pleased to be offering the following until we can return to the studio but utmost in our mind is keeping our community fitter, healthier and happier.
- Personal Training 1 on 1 via zoom (video) – make a regular time each week and do from your own home, we’ll give you a list of items to ideally help your session
- Outdoor Training 1 on 1 – strict safe distance ruling, bring own equipment or we can help equip you – location: Aqualink Oval only drive 5mins from Studio (or a location close to our studio)
‘Andrew and I highly recommend giving the outdoor sessions with Linda or JC a go. The sessions are challenging, fun and safe. There is plenty of space to work out, and JC and Linda give a lot of thought to the variety of exercises predominantly using your own body weight. We feel really good at the end of the sessions. It is great to be able to keep up the exercise and get some fresh air before starting a day’s work.
- Individual Programs to do in your own home on your own schedule – we have options for a one off individual program, to a 4 week program that involves 3×30 min sessions each week individualised to you.
- Small Group Sessions via Zoom – yes we keep them small so we can ensure we look after your technique and train safely
- Free – check out our YouTube – ALTA Fitness Canterbury https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6YR84x3i4gcHEqxGodupg – exercises for those just starting out, beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Call Linda on 0410 544 759 or JC on 0478 616 210 or drop us an email below, we’d love to help you with your fitness – fitter, healthier, happier!