Well this wasn’t what we expected when we opened our studio 5 years ago to have to close the doors during Government restrictions. We have always loved working from our studio but we’ve also found a love for the outdoor training forum.
So welcome, we are so pleased to be offering the following until we can return to the studio but utmost in our mind is keeping our community fitter, healthier and happier.
- Outdoor Personal Training 1on1 or 1 on 2 – strict safe distance ruling, bring own equipment or we can help equip you. Please bring your own mat and water bottle.
- Small Group Sessions – yes we keep them small so we can ensure we look after your technique and train safely – please bring your own mat and water bottle.
Details for Outdoors Training
Address: Canterbury Football Ground. parking on Croydon Rd Side, 2 mins from our studio
– Please bring a mat – nice to have so we can use on the ground for stretches and exercises
– If you have any equipment of your own to bring ie bands, weights, balls etc please do
– We do have some equipment to that we use and clean between uses or you can purchase if you would like. Such as foam rollers, massage sticks/balls, power bands, some weight wall balls same as we use at the studio or we can source for you
– Bring a warm jacket / beanie / cap – weather dependant
– Filled Water Bottle
What you can expect
– No contact with other participants
– Sanitiser and sunscreen lotion on hand
– Lots of body weight exercises
– Cardio – yes but it doesn’t mean we’ll be running around the block
– Warm Up / Cool Down
– No toilet amenities close by