To our wonderful clients and community,
It is with sadness that with the Governments recent announcement, our studio will be closed (temporarily) from the 23rd March, until further notice.
On so many levels this is heartbreaking for us, our team, you, our clients, and our community as a whole but we understand the need to slow the spread. This time in our lives has impacted us all and many emotions are being experienced. At any one moment of the day I’m feeling stressed, frustrated then the next hopeful and calm as we experience challenges put in front of us and rising up to find a solution or offer a kind word or act. Our hope is that you all remain in good health along with your loved ones.
We have many new ideas coming into place some effective immediately others in progress. Please read below, consider what may suit you, who you would like to train with be it JC, Linda our our wonderful team Estelle, Chelsea and Amy – we are all making ourselves available as much as we can.
- Online or Outdoor Personal Training 1on1 or 1on2 – either keeping your regular time slot or opting for another time we will be utilising Zoom (a cloud-based video service) where we will live stream from our studio to you at home and taking you through your program or we can meet you in a park as outdoor training is still allowed (park to be nominated).
- Personal Programs – we can write you a personal program to do in your own home with a once a week check in via phone or zoom call to make sure all is going well and any questions you may have. A one off charge of $85 applies.
- Online or Outdoor Sessions replacing our Small Group Sessions – We will again be utilising Zoom (a cloud-based video service) where we will live stream from our studio (or garden) where you will be able to join us from your own home or again we can meet in a park as outdoor training is still allowed. Group Session times have been confirmed, click on the link below . All sessions remain at their current pricing. Unfortunately at this point, we cannot cater to the Living Longer, Living Stronger Session outdoors or online.. click here for group session times. https://altafitness.com.au/alta-services/small-group-sessions/
- Facebook @ALTA1Fitness – We will continue with sharing news and information via our Facebook page – Don’t forget to click on the Like Us button to follow us. https://www.facebook.com/ALTA1Fitness/
- YouTube Channel – ALTA Fitness Canterbury – We already have some simple exercises from foam rolling, how to use massage balls, warm up exercises and shoulder mobility that over the years we have added to our channel. We’ll be adding lots more videos over the coming days, these will include some simple HIIT sessions to workouts for your lower body, upper body, core and more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6YR84x3i4gcHEqxGodupg/videos?view_as=subscriber
Lastly, we want to say how much we love our clients and community, the caring and empathy for each other during this challenging time is uplifting. Staying connected during this time we believe will help lead us in good steed as a community and beyond.
‘The Wise Build Bridges, Fools Build Barriers’
is our ongoing mantra during this time.
Linda: 0410544759 JC: 0478 616 210
JC, Linda and the ALTA Fitness Team