To our wonderful clients and community,
It is with sadness we again close with the State Governments recent announcement, our studio will be closed (temporarily) from July 9th, until we are told we can reopen.
With Stage 4 restrictions we can only train our clients via zoom, outdoors with up to 2 clients per trainer or programs to do at home.
On so many levels this is heartbreaking for us, our team, you, our clients, and our community as a whole, but we understand the need to slow the spread. This time in our lives has impacted us all and many emotions are being experienced but as always we are remaining positive and our hope is that you all remain in good health along with your loved ones.
This time around though we haven’t had to reinvent the wheel, we are back on and running. Please read below, consider what may suit you, who you would like to train with be it JC, Linda or Estelle and give us a call.
- Online or Outdoor Personal Training 1on1 or 1on2 – either keeping your regular time slot or opting for another time we will be utilising Zoom (a cloud-based video service) where we will live stream from our studio to you at home and taking you through your program or we can meet you in a park as outdoor training is still allowed (park to be nominated). See here for restrictions from the Victoria Government that allows us to train up to 2 clients per trainer. https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-sector-guidance-arts-and-recreation-services
- Personal Programs – we can write you a personal program to do in your own home with a once a week check in via phone or zoom call to make sure all is going well and any questions you may have. A one off charge of $85 applies.
- Online Sessions replacing our Small Group Sessions – We will again be utilising Zoom (a cloud-based video service) where we will live stream from our studio (or garden) where you will be able to join us from your own home. Group Session times have been confirmed, click on the link below . All sessions remain at their current pricing. Unfortunately at this point, we cannot cater to the Strength For Life (formerly Living Longer, Living Stronger) Session online.. click here for group session times. https://altafitness.com.au/alta-services/small-group-sessions/
- Facebook @ALTA1Fitness – We will continue with sharing news and information via our Facebook page – Don’t forget to click on the Like Us button to follow us. https://www.facebook.com/ALTA1Fitness/
- YouTube Channel – ALTA Fitness Canterbury – We have a range of exercises from foam rolling, how to use massage balls, warm up exercises and shoulder mobility that over the years we have added to our channel. More recently we have included some simple to advanced HIIT sessions to workouts for your lower body, upper body, core and more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6YR84x3i4gcHEqxGodupg/videos?view_as=subscriber
Lastly, we want to say how much we love our clients and community, the caring and empathy for each other during this challenging time is uplifting. Staying connected during this time we believe will help lead us in good steed as a community and beyond.
Linda: 0410544759 JC: 0478 616 210
JC, Linda and the ALTA Fitness Team