We are a family owned company with a small, educated and very dedicated team who know not only how to make you fitter but we also thrive in knowing more than that, in fact we never stop learning.
If your body is not moving to its optimal capacity and its natural range of motion then chances are that no matter what you do one day, it will let you down, likely cause you discomfort, pain or for some maybe even a hospital visit when this could all have been avoided by moving your body as it should do.
Also, our society today is more sedentary and less physically mobile than in any other period of humankind, we have access to cars and public transport, we take elevators over stairs, we have dryers to dry our clothes rather than hanging them out, we can buy take away or pre-made meals so don’t need to move around the kitchen or use our bodies to mix, dishwashers to wash up, and we sit at computers or televisions for hours a day and so much more. This means that we just don’t move enough.
We have found the best way to start is allowing an hour of your time to come down and do a 30-minute assessment which includes
- A Functional Movement Screening where we see how you move, check and observe posture throughout movements and discuss any area’s of concern you may have.
- Putting you on our Bioimpedance scale which measures your weight, body fat, muscle mass, hydration and ore
- Then if you like body measurements.
- We follow this up with a 30-minute PT session and it is a good chance to get to know you better, your goals and for you to get to know us and what we do.
- Lastly, keeping in mind your goals, time and budget, we formulate a plan with you.
We are a small exclusive center of excellence in fitness and performance where we nurture and inspire our local community and assist aspiring athletes to be moving well, have greater balance, stability, mobility and strength, be it to achieve a personal goal, excel in a particular sport or to those requiring support with rehabilitation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact us now to book and we’ll get right back to you.
We are open for appointments from 6am – 8pm Mon – Fri and Saturday’s 6am-12pm.
Alternatively, give us a call during daylight hours (should we be unavailable leave a message) or e-mail us anytime and write a message. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jean-Claude (JC), Linda & The ALTA Fitness Team
P: 03 9077 8946