At ALTA Fitness we offer a range of services to help with improving your fitness.
We are based in Mont Albert but also service Canterbury, Mont Albert North, Deepdene, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Camberwell, Glen Iris, Surrey Hills, Ashwood, Ashburton, Burwood, Box Hill, Box Hill South, Balwyn East, Kew East, Kew, Richmond, Malvern, Doncaster, Blackburn and Blackburn North. We specialise in Personal Training & Rehabilitation programs. And whilst we cater to a broad age range we naturally attract the Baby Boomer and beyond years because of our relaxed, friendly and intimate studio.
- Personal Training – for individuals wanting to maximise their fitness and achieve personal goals. For some this is gaining greater strength, weight loss, greater balance and stability or just getting fitter. Women’s fitness in particular after having children and the years leading up to and into menopause are often challenging years where fitness and wellbeing plays an important role for many of our clients.
- Our team of Personal Trainers all excel in their own sports and are passionate about the health and wellbeing of their clients. We are so lucky to have such a great team all with qualifications in differing aspects of health including Exercise Physiology, Sports Science Degrees, Rehab or studying for careers in the Allied Health Industry.
- Small Groups – for those who enjoy exercising with others, keeping fit and a more affordable option that is still very personalised. Our focus in the small group sessions centres around Strength & Conditioning Principles and Functional Training. Our clients come for various reasons including training for an event, weight loss or general fitness, health and wellbeing. We also have Seniors Fitness Classes and Living Longer, Living Stronger Classes & Programs with COTA.
- Rehabilitation – Have a pre existing or recent injury? We specialize in injury prevention and rehabilitation and are often referred to after Physiotherapy or Chiropractic visits have finished. We will tailor a program to suit you. This is a particular passion of ours so if you are going in for an operation or recovering from one such as knee, shoulders and hips we can help.
- Coaching – developing programs for high performance athletes or those wanting to attain a higher standard in their sport discipline such as Marathon, Skiing, Mountain Bike or Road Bike, JC is our head coach
- Coaching Health & Wellbeing – Linda is a qualified Health & Wellness coach. If you have a specific goal to improve your health like losing weight, getting better sleep, being committed to your fitness, recovering from illness or an injury or anything to do with your health and wellbeing, coaching may be for you. Coaching is about supporting you in achieving your goals, not to tell you what you should be doing but supporting you in what you want.