We always ask ourselves what are we grateful for? As we near the end of 2021 we feel this more deeply, acknowledging our gratitude, thinking it or saying it out loud. At our recent team end of year get together we did this, and it was so, so lovely to hear what people were grateful for. The past two years has shown that we have focussed on some things we took for granted, didn’t appreciate, or even thought of – like zoom – who would have thought we were grateful for an online platform!!!
Here are just a few of the grateful sentiments we have heard from you, our clients and friends. We hope you enjoy them and take a moment to think, or tell someone, what you are grateful for.
I am grateful for…
- My home, my garden for being a place of solace
- For my church and being able to help those in need, particular our young people
- Living in Australia, it is a wonderful country
- My studies and being able to continue them although it has been hard not being in person
- That our kids have managed a difficult time, still passing their classes and being active
- Zoom! It kept me working and I’ve been able to ‘see’ family and friends
- My health
- My wife for being there with me, we’ve stuck it out together
- Red Wine!
- Friday night take away
- Jigsaw puzzles
- My new puppy, he has made the world of difference this year and brought me happiness
- Teachers, Nurses, Doctors
- My business coach who kept me focussed to not give up!
What are you grateful for?