This is a simple 10 day challenge where for 10 days you eat no processed foods or take away, just simple honest to goodness food. It is based primarily on my learnings and Changing Habits nutritional guidelines, and we can help you break down those unhealthy eating habits, guide you into eating wholesome home-made foods and meals. I guarantee that you will learn so much about your food and how it makes you feel great when eating well.
To keep it as simple as possible, let’s not over complicate it, there is no weighing, no meal / portion sizes. There is just a list of foods you can use to make your own breakfast, lunch and dinner or as JC and I do, make 2 nutritious meals a day.
So what will it all look like you ask?
- Starts Monday 2nd May
- In a neat little PDF guide you will get:
- An allowed foods list – I highly recommend you go shopping Sunday and buy what you need for at least 3-4 days and go through your pantry and clean out anything that will tempt you
- Recipes – including vegetarian options
- Hints and tips to make it an easier transition
- Each day I will email you a quick 5min run down
- A Private Facebook Group, where you can ask me any questions, tell us what is happening to you, share pictures of your meals and be supportive to others in the group
- For a one off cost of $67 (remember, it’s free for return participants!) – just a contribution to the effort and time we’ve put into this would be appreciated.
Count me in!
IMPORTANTLY: Please note that this program is not suitable for pregnant women and it is also recommended that all individuals seek professional medical advice before making changes to your exercise or diet. The information, ideas and suggestions we make in this program are purely from JC and I and they are not substitutes for consulting with your health professional.